Property ManagementLearn More
Find Homes For LeaseFind Your Home
Tenant PortalTenant Login
Owner PortalLogin Here
Starting at a $75 Property Management Fee
Save Hundreds Over Our National Competitors & Keep More of Your Rent Money. Home of the No Fee Tenant Guarantee.
Get My Free Rental Analysis
|MANAGEMENT FEES||$100+/MO OR 10%||$99-$299/MO + EXTRAS||$75-$109 THAT’S IT!|
|TENANT WARRANTY LENGTH ON 1 YEAR LEASE||NONE||YES – 9 MONTHS||YES – 10 MONTHS|
|MEMBER OF NARPM||NO||YES||YES|
|LICENSED & INSURED||NO||YES||YES|
|LEASING FEE||1 MONTH+ BASED ON LEASE TERM||1 MONTH+ BASED ON LEASE TERM||ONE MONTHS RENT|
|LOWER MANAGEMENT FEES||$576||$1,440|
|LOWER RENEWAL RATES||$300||$100|
|LOWER REKEY CHARGE||$42||$0|
|LOWER HVAC MAINTENANCE FEE||$56||$0|
|LOWER FEE FOR PROFESSIONAL PICTURES||$125||$0|
|LOWER LEASE RENEWAL INSPECTION CHARGE||$50||$50|
|TOTAL 2 YEAR SAVINGS WITH TEXASRENTERS.COM||$1,149||$1,590|
National Competitor Plans
|Free Rental Price Analysis||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Property Listed on Over 230 Websites||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Weekly Marketing Updates||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Tenant Application and Screening||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Tenant Online Maintenance Requests||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Owner Online Portal||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Fast Funds Owner Ach Payments||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Annual Tax Statements||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Monthly Cash Flow Statements||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Pet Screening Service||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Report Tenant Rent Payment to Credit Bureau||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Move In and Move Out Inspections||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Quarteryly AC Filter Delivery||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Oversee Home Warranty Claims||$40/occurence||Included||Included||Included|
|Utility Concierge Service||$25 on/off/$10/month||Included||$25 on/off/$10/month||Included|
|Basic Re-Key Between Tenants||$120||Included||$99||Included|
|Eviction Court Representation||Additional Fee||Included||Additional Fee||Included|
|2 A/C Check Ups Per Year||$79 each||Included||$65 each||Included|
|Oversee Insurance Claim||$100/occurrence||Included||$100/occurrence||Included|
|Property Inspections||1 Included||2 Included||1 Included||2 Included|
|Initial One Time Set Up Fee||$99/$199||$99/$199||Included||Included|
|Home Improvement Projects||10% Oversight Fee||10% Oversight Fee||10% Oversight Fee||10% Oversight Fee|
|Lease Renewal Inspection||$75 Upon Request||$75 Upon Request||$50 on request||$50 on request|
|Set Up Fee for Lease Take Over Property||$199||$199||$99||$99|
|Total 2 Year Savings||n/a||n/a||$1,149.00||$1,590.00|
*Savings depend upon contract term and agreements.
Get My Free Rental Analysis
Services for Added Protection
No Fee Tenant Guarantee
When you combine our property management service with our leasing service, we will guarantee your tenant. That means if your tenant financially defaults on their lease, then we will find you a replacement tenant at no charge. Additionally, if your tenant does need to be evicted, as your property manager, we will pay for the court fees, and represent you AT NO COST TO YOU!
We can guarantee the tenants we place, because we do a great job of screening the tenants in the first place. Nearly 99% of the tenants we place will successfully complete their lease term. Our screening process finds previous landlord issues that are often missed on other credit reporting systems, resulting in a more thorough screening, and a higher quality of tenant.
No Fee Tenant Guarantee
Leasing & Property Management has its benefits. If your tenant does not pay rent, or has to be evicted, we will:-Replace the Tenant, at No Charge
-Pay for ALL Eviction Related Fees, and Show Up To Court FOR YOU
Here at Texas Renters, we know how time consuming and nerve wracking it can be to manage rental properties. Our main priority here is to make it as easy as possible to own and rent out your rental properties.
When Texas Renters takes over dealing with your tenants, you can rest easy while we gather up and process all information necessary during your tenants’ lease terms.
Rent Collecting & Accounting Expand
- Invoice Monthly Rent
- Collect and Account for Rental Payments
- Submit Owner Payments directly to your bank account – No Waiting on the mail!
- Provide Monthly Owner Statements via e-mail
- Provide invoices of all Expenses and Repairs
- Provide an Annual Property Summary
- Making it EASY to do your taxes
- Online Tenant Service Request sends a copy to the owner’s e-mail, making your immediately aware of property issues in real-time.
- We schedule the appropriate vendor for the service request and keep you updated throughout the service request process.
- Vendor Choice: You can use our qualified, insured 3rd party vendors, or let us know if you’d prefer to use your own vendor for your property. If you have a home warranty, we will dispatch service request to the home warranty company. We also handle the payments as well.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Request – We take the 3 AM calls and take action to limit property damage
- You will have 24/7 access to your owner portal where you can access documents such as leases, property management agreements, monthly statements, and year-end accounting records
- Keep up with maintenance request and vendor invoices
- Communicate with your management team through a chat-like feature, which provides a written record of your communication about important things such as lease renewals and maintenance issues
- Your rate includes periodic Property Inspections during the lease term with photographs and the inspection report posted to your owner portal
- We will do a pre-move in inspection, 2 periodic inspections during the lease term, and an inspection after move out
- You may add additional inspections for a small fee.
One of the most important things that we will do as your agent is to properly price your property. We do our absolute best to recommend a price that we believe will cause your home to lease within 30 days. That means that TexasRenters.com will give you an honest assessment of the value of your home.
We will back up our assessment with a Comparable Market Analysis and walk through the analysis with you, so that you understand how we arrived at the recommended price for your home. In today’s rental market, prospective renters will have ready access to all of the homes around you that are also for lease, or have leased recently. Quite simply, if you overprice your property, it will sit empty, and empty homes don’t make money, and they also invite mischief.High Quality Photos Expand
- Most traffic is now generated online. We want your home to look good, and attract the right tenant.
- Unlike some property management companies, we do list with the Multiple Listing Service. We also pay whoever represents the tenant 50% of the leasing fee that you pay us (your fee does not go up). It’s a big cost to us, but it puts, literally thousands of agents throughout Texas to work finding the right tenant for your home as quickly as possible.
- Your home will be listed on :
-Houston Association of Realtors
- Tenant screening is one of the most important aspects of leasing out your property. Yes, it may take a couple of extra weeks to find the right tenant, but finding the right tenant makes is much less likely that you will have property damage that exceeds the security deposit, or worse that you have an eviction or non-payment of rent.
- Among the items that make up our tenant screening are:
-Criminal Background Check
-Sex Offender Registry Check
-Written Landlord Verification
-Written Employment Verification
-Eviction and Broken Lease Check
-Rental Skip & Deposit History Check
Leased Properties In Your Zip Code
Interested in knowing what your home will lease for? Enter your property address below to see at what price your neighbors homes have leased. For the best results, just enter your zip code, bedrooms, and bathrooms to pull up similar sized homes.
Free Home Evaluation Click Here
If you would like a customized CMA, contact us to set that up for you.
Homes and/or Acreage
16882 Short Pines Dr, Conroe, Montgomery, Texas, United States 77302
Single Family Detached
3611 Merrick, Houston, Harris, Texas, United States 77025
Single Family Detached
490 Edgewood, Montgomery, Montgomery, Texas, United States 77356